w/ Circus Trees / Evil Felipe
|September 16, 2018|
Save the date – stART on the Street returns to Park Avenue on Sunday, 9/16!
Join us as we again take over the street with:
– 250+ artists & crafters (including demonstrations)
– 3 stages filled with a wide variety of musical performance
– Street performers and buskers
– Youth Market, where teens can gain experience with the business side of creativity,
– Over 2 dozen food options, including food trucks and a vegan foot court,
– Hands-on activities for kids and all ages,
– Area non-profits, sharing information on how you can get involved with the local community.
As always, stART is FREE to the public, though donations are greatly appreciated. Area street parking is available, and an ATM is onsite. Stores and restaurants on the street will be open for business as well.
Come see the festival that’s been voted Best Of Worcester Annual Festivals for 9 years in a row!
In case of rain, stART’s 16th anniversary festival will be postponed to the following Sunday, 9/23.
Visit stARTontheStreet.org for more information!
Team stART would like to thank all of our fans and attendees for supporting the local economy and buying handmade. ♥